Saturday, March 12, 2011

Identity Project

First off, I have to say that I had two of our family computers stolen a few months ago so I lost almost all of  my pictures. Basically, the only pictures I have left are the few that I have on facebook. With that being said, here is my identity project.
I separated it into four of the most important parts of my life. In the center is a picture of a cross and a bible. These represent my faith in Jesus Christ which is the most important part of my life. Everything else comes from that. I am a huge sports fan.
 I love watching the Boston Red Sox and the Anaheim Ducks play. I play on a softball team and a hockey team. LOVE hockey and baseball. I'm also a good fisherman. Every July, I hike Mt. Whitney with my family and family friends. 
I also have a few pictures of my family. In the bottom left picture its me and my cousins. My cousins are my best friends. We've been close since we were all little kids. In the picture above it, we have my siblings. I cut out a picture of my older brother and glued it in there. For one thing, I couldn't find a picture with all of us. But at the same time, its symbolic because we don't all get along with him. There aren't many pictures of all of us together.
Another section is a few pictures of me in groups with my friends. Most of the kids are from my youth group at church. Those are my best friends. I'm a very group oriented person. I have very few pictures of just myself. I love being in pictures with all my friends. That way it isn't just about me, but rather the group as a whole.
The last couple pictures are me and my ex-girlfriends. I have been heart-broken twice. One time it was especially hard on me. Since then, I have just stayed content with being single.
That's my identity project. It isn't very creative (i'm not a very creative person) but I thought it summed up my life quite nicely.








No comments:

Post a Comment